Now the thing is I heart this highlighter right now when it comes to makeup. I purchased the Golden goddess triple baked highlighter from the I heart makeup range from makeup revolution on a whim just because it looked nice and as I hadn’t tried anything from the range. Seriously just look at it. It’s beautiful.
We all know this remind us of the much hyped up and amazing Too faced heart blusher and now even more so of the new Too faced highlighters. Are these just as good? I really do wonder as these are amazing for the price.
For £4.99 this highlighter is just too good to be true. It’s a beautiful true warm gold shade that will flatter warm skin tones.I honestly will be collecting all shades in this collection as they are worth its every penny.
Brush some on the high points of the face and you’ll turn into a golden goddess as it’s name suggests…:)
- Readily available online and in stores
- 10g of product
- Pretty packaging to place on the vanity:) & sturdy
- a little goes a long way
- quite intense in terms of pigmentation
- smooth formula
- no glitter particles
- provides the skin with a beautiful sheen
- Lasts well on the skin- approx 6 hours until slight fading
- This gold shade may be too dark for paler skin tones. However there are many other shades in this range to cater to many different skin tones.
- does have micro shimmers- which maybe too intense for the faint hearted when it comes to highlighter- but it can still be sheered out by using a small amount and blending well.
- Bulky packaging for some- maybe difficult to place in a travel makeup bag?
And so that it guys, a quick review on a recent favourite. I love highlighters. Now that’s an understatement as I can’t ever have enough highlighters and so if there are any must haves I need then please do let me know in the comments below!
Until next time, I’m signing off…